Lee, Lik Hang
Clinical Associate Professor
St. Paul’s Hospital
I am excited to join the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine as an anatomical pathologist. I recently complete my residency training at the University of Calgary in Anatomical Pathology, and subspecialty fellowship training in Gastrointestinal Pathology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Prior to entering pathology as a career, I completed my undergraduate degree in Physics with a minor in Commerce at UBC, and my medical degree at the University of Toronto. My areas of interest include all varieties of gastrointestinal pathology, including pancreatobiliary and liver diseases, digital pathology, and medical education. Outside of work, I enjoy playing piano, hiking, and playing badminton.
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- ABP (American Board of Pathology), Anatomical Pathology
- FRCPC (Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada), Anatomical Pathology
- Anatomical Pathology Residency, University of Calgary
- MD (Medicine), University of Toronto
- Honours BSc (Physics, Minor in Commerce), University of British Columbia
Awards and Recognition
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Digital Pathology
- Pathology Informatics
Current Projects In My Lab Include
I enjoy teaching all levels of students.