MD CM (McGill University)
Clinical Professor, Microbiologist, at Vancouver General Hospital
Dr. Jennifer Grant is a medical microbiologist and infectious diseases specialist at VGH, and a clinical professor in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, and Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine at the University of British Columbia. She is the medical director of Vancouver Coastal Health’s ASPIRES program.
- Collège Des Médecins du Québec Certification ; Microbiology. Jun 2007
- Royal College Certification; Microbiology; Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. May 2007
- Royal College Certification; Infectious Diseases; Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Sep 2006
- Royal College Certification; Internal Medicine; Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Aug 2004
- MDCM; Medicine; McGill University. Jun 2000
- BS; Molecular biophysics and biochemistry; Yale University, Graduus Cum Laude. Jun 1996
Awards and Recognition
- Tropical Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Patient Safety and Quality
Current Projects In My Lab Include
I have experience in teaching medical students, residents, medical laboratory technicians.