Royal Columbian Hospital
Dr. Cupples is a practicing surgical pathologist in Fraser Health, based out of Royal Columbian Hospital. A graduate of UBC Medical School and General Pathology Program, he completed a fellowship in surgical pathology at MD Anderson Cancer Center. Presently he is Regional Director for Anatomic Pathology in Fraser Health with interest in general surgical pathology and non gyne cytology. He is the Chair of Dr. CJ Coady Associates and has been involved with the BCALP for many years with two years as President. He has been involved in proposed changes to the BC lab system including the synoptic reporting initiative and looks forward to seeing how lab services can be improved.
- Federation Licensing Exam. (FLEX). 1993
- American Board of Pathology, AP/CP. 1990
- FRCPC General Pathology. 1990
- LMCC. 1982
- MD. University of British Columbia. 1981
- BSc. University of Victoria. 1977