Lee, Christine Hye Chong
Royal Jubilee Hospital – Victoria
- MD, University of Toronto. 1994
SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 2014. Good Clinical Practice Certificate, CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative)
- 2012. Good Clinical Practice, ClinCoach, Clinical Research College Certificate
- 2011. Good Clinical Practice Certificate, CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative)
- 2000. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Medical Microbiology
- 2000. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Infectious Diseases
- 1999. Certificate of Participation, University of Michigan, School of Public Health Graduate Summer Session in Epidemiology
- 1998. Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Internal Medicine
- 1997. American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- 1994. Medical Council of Canada, Parts I and II
- 1992. United States Medical License Examination Parts I and II
Awards and Recognition
- CH Lee, T Steiner, E. Petrof, et. al., Frozen vs fresh microbiota transplantation and clinical resolution of diarrhea in patients with recurrent Clostridium difficile infection. A randomized clinical trial. JAMA 2016;315(2):142-149.
- K. Mullane, CH Lee, A Bressler, M Bultrago, K Weiss, K Dabovic, J Praestigaard, JA Leeds, J Blais, P. Pertel. Multicenter, Randomized Clinical Trial To Compare the Safety and Efficacy of LFF571and Vancomycin for Clostridium difficile Infections. Antimicrob Agents and Chemotherapy. 2015:59(3):1435-1440.
- D Gerding, T Meyer, CH Lee, S. Cohen, et. al. Administration of Spores of NontoxigenicClostridium difficile Strain M3 for Prevention of Recurrent C difficile Infection. A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA 2515;313(17):1719-1727.
- C Richardson; PT Kim; CH Lee; A Bersenas, JS Weese. Comparison of Clostridium difficile isolates from individuals with recurrent and single episode of infection. Anaerobe 2015;33:105-108.
- P Moayyedi, MG Surette, PT Kim PT, J Libertucci J, M Wolfe M, C Onishi C, D Armstrong, JK Marshall JK, Z Kassam, W Reinish W, CH Lee. Fecal microbiota transplantation induces remission in patients with active ulcerative colitis in a randomized controlled trial. Gastroenterology 2015: Jul;149(1):102-109.
- Y Vincent, A Manji, K Gregory-Miller, CH Lee. A Review of Management of Clostridium difficile Infection: Primary and Recurrence. Antibiotics 2015, 4; doi:10.3390/antibiotics
- Z Shen, Z Wu, D Chang, W Zhang, K Tram, CH Lee, PT Kim, BJ Salena, Y Li. A Catalytic DNA Activated by a Specific Strain of Bacterial Pathogen. Angewandte Chemie 2015.
- Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases and Medical Microbiology
Current Projects In My Lab Include