Dr. Michelle Wong completed her BSc in Biopsychology at UBC and attended UBC Medical School. She was subsequently accepted into the Hematopathology Residency program at UBC. Currently she is working in the Fraser Valley primarily at Surrey Memorial Hospital and Royal Columbian Hospital enjoying a varied practice.
- Residency (Hematopathology), University of British Columbia. 2003 – 2008
- MD, University of British Columbia. 2003
- BSc (Psychology), University of British Columbia. 1998
- FRCPC Hematological Pathology
- USMLE Step 3
- LMCC Part II
- USMLE Step 2
- LMCC Part I
- USMLE Step 1
- Wong MP, Cheang M, Yorida E, Coldman A, Gilks CB, Huntsman DG & Berean K. . Loss of Desmoglein 1 Expression Associated with Worse Prognosis in Head & Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients. Pathology. 2008 Oct;40(6):611-6.
Actively involved in teaching medical students, interns, residents and fellows through electives and didactic teaching lectures