Clinical Associate Professor, UBC
Diagnostic Cytology, BC Cancer Agency
- FRCP(C )(Anatomic Pathology). 1997
- PhD, University of Saskatchewan, Toxicology. 1994
- MPH, China Medical University, Public Health/Preventive Medicine. 1985
- MD, China Medical Univesity. 1982
- Thomson TA, Zhou C, Ceballos K, Knight B. Tissue microarray for routine clinical breast biomarker analysis. The British Columbia Cancer Agency 2008 experience. Am J Clin Pathol. 2010 Jun;133(6):909-14.
- Thomson TA, Zhou C, Chu C, Knight B. Tissue microarray for routine analysis of breast biomarkers in the clinical laboratory. Am J Clin Pathol. 2009 Dec;132(6):899-905.
- Lim P, Aquino-Parsons CF, Wong F, Dupuis B, Phillips D, Zhou C, Gilks CB. Low-risk endometrial carcinoma: assessment of a treatment policy based on tumor ploidy and identification of additional prognostic indicators. Gynecol Oncol. 1999 May;73(2):191-5.
- Chang WC, Matisic JP, Zhou C, Thomson T, Clement PB, Hayes MM. Cytologic features of villoglandular adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix: comparison with typical endocervical adenocarcinoma with a villoglandular component and papillary serous carcinoma. Cancer. 1999 Feb 25;87(1):5-11.
- Kirychuk S, Senthilselvan A, Dosman JA, Zhou C, Barber EM, Rhodes CS, Hurst TS. Predictors of longitudinal changes in pulmonary function among swine confinement workers. Can Respir J. 1998 Nov-Dec;5(6):472-8.
- Zhou C, Hayes MM, Clement PB, Thomson TA. Small cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix: cytologic findings in 13 cases. Cancer. 1998 Oct 25;84(5):281-8.
- Zhou C, Gilks CB, Hayes M, Clement PB. Papillary serous carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a clinicopathologic study of 17 cases. Am J Surg Pathol. 1998 Jan;22(1):113-20.
- Zhou C, Matisic JP, Clement PB, Hayes MM. Cytologic features of papillary serous adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix. Cancer. 1997 Apr 25;81(2):98-104.
- Chen J, Lou JH, Guo XF, Zhou C. Pulmonary function in jute dust-exposed workers: A dose-response relationship. J Occup Health. 39(4);313-318, 1997.
- Liu Z, Zhou C, Lou J: A longitudinal study of lung function in jute processing workers. Arch Environ Health 47(3):218-222, 1992.
- cytopathology, molecular pathology and cancer
- teaching residents and medical students, cytology and oncologic pathology