UBC is consistently recognized as one of BC’s top employers. The UBC Faculty of Medicine provides innovative educational and research programs in the areas of health and life sciences through an integrated and province-wide delivery model.
Most faculty positions are posted on the central UBC recruitment site, however you may also want to refer to the unit websites below for positions where central posting is not required.
- Research Associate Research Associate will be working under the supervision of Dr. Christian Steidl, Associate Professor in the Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of British Columbia, in his laboratory at the BC Cancer Research Centre, located in Vancouver, BC.
To apply: Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter to Barbara Yuen . Application deadline: April 21st, 2017
- Research Associate The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of British Columbia, invites applications for a full-time Research Associate, based at the __Wellington Laboratory, 5th floor DMCBH, 2215 Wesbrook Mall
To apply: Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the names of 3 referees willing to provide letters of reference. The cover letter should include a brief description of your previous research experience and long-term career goals. Send to Anna Wilkinson Application deadline: April 14th, 2017
- Post-doctoral Fellow or Research Associate Bioinformatics Post-doctoral Fellow or Research Associate
To apply: Please send your CV and names of two referees to William Hsiao with the subject line: PathoGiST PDF2 .
Application deadline: March 28th, 2017
- Postdoctoral Positions Three Postdoctoral Positions in Cancer Proteomics & Bioinformatics
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The positions will remain open until filled
- There are currently no vacancies available.