Clinical Assistant Professor, UBC
Surgical Pathologist, BC Cancer Agency, Kelowna
Anatomical Pathologist, Kelowna General Hospital
Anatomical Pathology Training:
- Fellowship in Oncologic Surgical Pathology, Department of Pathology,University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX. 1991-1992
- Fellowship in Anatomical Pathology, Department of Pathology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. 1990-1991
- Tumor Molecular Biology Research, Department of Tumor Biology, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX. 1989-1990
- Residency in Anatomical Pathology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C. 1987-1989
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory, University of British Columbia. 1980-1982
- MSc (Experimental Pathology), University of British Columbia. 1983-1986
- MD, University of British Columbia. 1982-1987
- Ursani NA, Robertson AR, Schieman SM, Bainbridge T, Srigley JR. Mucinous tubular and spindle cell carcinoma of kidney without sarcomatoid change showing metastases to liver and retroperitoneal lymph node. Hum Pathol. 2011 Mar;42(3):444-8.
- Seal M, Wilson C, Naus GJ, Chia S, Bainbridge TC, Hayes MM. Encapsulated apocrine papillary carcinoma of the breast–a tumour of uncertain malignant potential: report of five cases. Virchows Arch. 2009 Dec;455(6):477-83.
- Watson SK, Woolcock BW, Fee JN, Bainbridge TC, Webber D, Kinahan TJ, Lam WL, Vielkind JR. Minimum altered regions in early prostate cancer progression identified by high resolution whole genome tiling path BAC array comparative hybridization. Prostate. 2009 Jun 15;69(9):961-75.
- Ma S, Chan YP, Woolcock B, Hu L, Wong KY, Ling MT, Bainbridge T, Webber D, Chan TH, Guan XY, Lam W, Vielkind J, Chan KW. DNA fingerprinting tags novel altered chromosomal regions and identifies the involvement of SOX5 in the progression of prostate cancer. Int J Cancer. 2009 May 15;124(10):2323-32.
- Robinson A, Bainbridge T, Kollmannsberger C. A spermatocytic seminoma with rhabdomyosarcoma transformation and extensive metastases. Am J Clin Oncol. 2007 Aug;30(4):440-1.
- Thomas CW, Bainbridge TC, Thomson TA, McGahan CE, Morris WJ. Clinical impact of second pathology opinion: a longitudinal study of central genitourinary pathology review before prostate brachytherapy. Brachytherapy. 2007 Apr-Jun;6(2):135-41.
- Cheung PK, Woolcock B, Adomat H, Sutcliffe M, Bainbridge TC, Jones EC, Webber D, Kinahan T, Sadar M, Gleave ME, Vielkind J. Protein profiling of microdissected prostate tissue links growth differentiation factor 15 to prostate carcinogenesis. Cancer Res. 2004 Sep 1;64(17):5929-33.
- Thomson TA, Bainbridge TC, Horsman D. Unique cytologic and chromosome aberrations in chondroid lipoma. Am J Surg Pathol. 2000 Jul;24(7):1035.
- McKenzie M, MacLennan I, Kostashuk E, Bainbridge T. Postirradiation sarcoma after external beam radiation therapy for localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate: report of three cases. Urology. 1999 Jun;53(6):1228.
- Thomson TA, Horsman D, Bainbridge TC. Cytogenetic and cytologic features of chondroid lipoma of soft tissue. Mod Pathol. 1999 Jan;12(1):88-91.
- Anatomical Pathology
- Surgical Pathology of Sarcomas, Breast and GU Neoplasms
- Breast Pathology