Recognized Expert in Team Management, Process Improvement, Clinical Research, Intelligent Data Management and Analytics.
Tenacious and results-driven Clinical Research Consultant with over 15 years of excellence in leading research operations in publicly-funded and for profit healthcare environments. Excel at devising novel solutions to complex problems while directing large-scale projects and cross-institutional, multidisciplinary teams with competing interests to complete research projects on-time and on-budget.
Co-authored over 80 refereed journal articles in clinical research. Advocate for evidence based process improvement through innovation paired with a solid economic foundation. Adept at communicating ideas and information effectively to all levels of comprehension and across multiple disciplines.
- Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA U.S.A., BSc. 1989-1996
- University of Liverpool UK, MSc with Merit (Clinical Research). 2009 -2012
* Personnel Management
* Process Improvement
– Statistical Control
– Change Implementation
* Business Development & PR
– Financial (Public, Private, Pharma)
– Regulatory Agencies
* Clinical Research
– Human Subjects Protection
– Clinical Trial Design
– Data Acquisition & Management
– Biostatistical Analysis
– Translational Medicine
– Health Outcomes (Clinical Efficacy & QoL)
– Health Economic Modeling
- Teaching and mentoring 3rd & 4th year anatomic pathology and hematopathology residents in the art of clinical research methodology.
- Engage in quality assurance activities associated with clinical testing in pathology.
- Serves as statistical consultant to the Vancouver General Hospital Department of Anatomical Pathology by assisting with the design and execution of research studies focusing on translational medicine.
- Supervises the acquisition of clinical research data by designing both electronic data capture solutions providing oversight to clinical professionals charged with data abstraction.
- Advises on clinical research design by determining outcome, research, and clinical covariate metrics of interest.