Clinical Assistant Professor, UBC
Senior Anatomical Pathologist, Kelowna General Hospital
Kelowna General Hospital
- MSc, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China. 1987
- MD, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, China. 1977
- Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 1996
- Specialist Certificate in Anatomic Pathology, The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 1996
- The American Board of Pathology in Anatomic Pathology, 1996
- Medical Council of Canada Evaluation Examination (MCCEE), 1991
- Li QY, MacAulay MA, Landymore RW, Marble A, Dean S, Fris J, Kerstein F. Morphometric analysis on myocardial injury related to the use of high volume potassium cardioplegic solution during ischemic arrest. Pathol Res Pract. 1992 Jun;188(4-5):668-71.
- Li QY, Raza-Ahmad A, MacAulay MA, Lalonde LD, Rowden G, Trethewey E, Dean S. The relationship of mast cells and their secreted products to the volume of fibrosis in posttransplant hearts. Transplantation. 1992 May;53(5):1047-51.
- Landymore RW, Marble AE, Eng P, MacAulay MA, Trillo A, Li QY. Effect of high-volume cardioplegia on small-amplitude electrical activity during cardioplegia arrest. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1991;5(8):395-9.
- Landymore RW, Marble AE, MacAulay MA, Li QY, Fris J. Oxygenated cardioplegia ameliorates the adverse effects of small amplitude electrical recording of activity on myocardial metabolic and functional recovery. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1991;5(1):37-40.
- Wang B, Li QY, Li C. Diagnosis of early cardiomyopathy employing endocardial biopsy. J. Harbin Medical University 1986; 20:58: 76-79.
- Li QY, Wang B. The histopathological diagnostic criteria of dilated cardiomyopathy in endomyocardial biopsy. Chinese J Pathology 1986; 15:1.
- Li QY, Li C. Diagnostic parameters in viral myocarditis in endomyocardial biopsy. J. Harbin Medical University 1986; 20:58: 45-47.