Dr. Nimmo has been with UBC since 2000, first appointed as a Clinical Instructor in the UBC Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Before coming to UBC, he practiced corporate law at Lang Michener Lawrence & Shaw in Vancouver. He is currently a General Pathologist with Vancouver Coastal Health.
- MD, University of BC. 1995
- LLB, University of Western Ontario. 1988
- BSc (Honours), Queen’s University at Kingston, Life Sciences. 1985
- BA, Queen’s University at Kingston, Psychology. 1983
- Autoimmune testing in rheumatologic disease