Clinical Professor, Pathology, UBC
Medical Director, Laboratory Services and Clinical Director, Microbiology and Molecular Diagnostics, LifeLabs
Medical Director of Microbiology and Immunology for Northwest Pathology and PeaceHealth St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Bellingham
LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services
MD/PhD medical/marine microbiologist with >100 publications, 5 patents and 1 trademark; research discoveries lead to development of products for control of the skin disease, rosacea.
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, 1989
- Professor of Pathology and Director of Microbiology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston before moving to UBC in 1984.
- MD/PhD, Indiana University, Bloomington and Indianapolis, IN, Microbiology. 1973
- BSc, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, Microbiology. 1965
- drug discovery from marine microorganisms
- molecular diagnostics
- medical microbiology