Registered as a specialist in both Anatomical Pathology/Cytopathology and Forensic Pathology in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. Prior experience in UK, Australasia, Pacific Islands, and Africa. Training undertaken in UK, Republic of South Africa, and Australia. Assistant Deputy Coroner for the City of Brighton and Hove from 2002-05. Medically and legally qualified (Called to the London Bar in 2000).
Interests include the provision of expert medical evidence to courts of law, medical education, cardiac pathology, traumatic neuropathology, aviation pathology and mass disaster / humanitarian work.
Dr. Orde can be contacted at email@example.com.
- General Medical Council (UK)
- Registered as a Specialist in Histopathology and Forensic Pathology
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia. Fellow, Anatomical Pathology / Forensic Pathology. 2006
- Royal College of Pathologists (UK). Fellow, Histopathology / Cytopathology. 2003
- Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. Called to the Bar. 2000
- Inns of Court School of Law. Bar Vocational Course. 1999 – 2000 (Grade: Very competent)
- College of Law, London, Common Entrance Examination / Diploma in Law. 1998 – 1999
- Colleges of Medicine of South Africa. Diploma in Forensic Medicine. 1998
- Worshipful Society of Apothecaries, London. Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence (Pathology). 1998
- The University of Dundee, Scotland. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB). 1988 – 1993
- forensic pathology
- forensic medicine
- autopsy pathology
- anatomical pathology
- expert evidence
- disaster victim identification