Dr. Manna grew up on the island, completed medical school at UBC, trained in hematopathology at UAH, Edmonton, followed by a fellowship in Pediatric Hematopathology at BC Children’s and returned to the island to practice hematopathology full time. Her special interests are in hereditary disorders as well as teaching.
- MD, University of British Columbia. 2001
- BSc, University of Victoria. 1997
- RCPSC specialist certification in Hematological Pathology
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC, Licentiate
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Fellow