My clinical and research interests lie in the fields of cancer genetics and bioinformatics and where they intersect. I have particular interest in the application of second-generation sequencing for clinical diagnostic and predictive testing. My primary areas of focus are 1) the development of sequence-based testing for genes associated with hereditary cancers and 2) biomarker testing and discovery in non-small cell lung cancers.
- Children’s & Women’s Health Centre of British Columbia, CCMG Molecular Genetics Fellowship. 2012 – 2014
- PhD, Genetics, UBC. 2001-2008;
- BSc, Microbiology and Immunology, UBC. 1991 – 1995
- Cancer genomics
- Sequence-based diagnostic and predictive test development
- Non-small cell lung cancer biology