With world class faculty placed in state of the art labs at every major teaching hospital in the Vancouver area, we are committed to effective, cutting-edge, ethical research. Follow the links below for information on our affiliated agencies.
- British Columbia Cancer Research Centre
- Child & Family Research Institute
- Centre for Translational and Applied Genomics (CTAG)
- The James Hogg iCAPTURE Centre at St. Paul’s Hospital
- The UBC Centre for Disease Control
- The Centre for Blood Research at UBC
- The Prostate Centre at Vancouver General Hospital
Below is a list research areas our faculty and their students are working within.
- Cancer Biology
- Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cardiovascular, Microcirculation and Hemostasis
- Developmental Biology and Gene Expression
- Growth Factors, Signal Transduction and Cytokines
- Membrane Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry
- Metabolism, Nutrition and Biochemical Diseases
- Microbiology and Immunopathogenesis
- Neuroimmunology and Neuropathology
- Pulmonary Pathophysiology
- Pathobiology of Fatty Acids and Lipoproteins
For further information on our faculty and the exciting research you can get involved in please visit Current Supervisors.