How To Apply
The application deadline for September 2017 entry is January 15, 2017.
Prepare to Apply
- Ensure that you have met all of the entrance requirements and completed or are in the process of completing the prerequisite courses.
- Gather all supporting documentation (including transcripts), which will be uploaded to the application site. (Current UBC students are not required to upload transcripts).
- Write a Letter of Academic Intent (max 150 words), outlining why you are interested in the BMLSc Program and your long-term educational and career goals (if known). Include your name and student number on the letter. Email the letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make preparations to pay the non-refundable UBC application fee.
Remember: You must meet the general admission requirements of UBC and have completed — or be in the process of completing — the prerequisite courses by April of the year for which you are applying for September entry. Please familiarize yourself with our entrance requirements.
Apply to the Program
- If you are a current UBC student, log in to the Student Service Centre (SSC). Click “Registration,” access “Change of Degree Program/Campus,” and select “BMLS”.
- If you are a former UBC student and your automatic eligibility to register has expired, you must apply for readmission online at the Student Service Centre (SSC) (under Admissions).
- If you are new to UBC, visit you.ubc.ca, UBC’s online guide to programs and admissions, to sign up for an account and get started.