- Each student may apply for only one project.
- Applicants must be enrolled and registered in an undergraduate or medical degree program at UBC at the time of application, prior to commencing the Summer Student Fellowship project. Medical student applicants are given priority over undergraduate student applicants but both are eligible to apply.
- A copy of an up-to-date transcript of the student’s academic record for the past two years must be included with the application. Do not include letters of reference or a curriculum vitae. However, if the applicant has published or has had other non-curricular medical or research experiences, a list of either (not exceeding a single page) may be appended to the transcript.
- Incomplete applications cannot be accepted.
- Applications cannot be accepted after the deadline date [2nd Friday in March].